IT’S CALLED DIY – Shoes
I bought these sandals at Zara the other day, only to come back home and find out I had bought almost the same ones last year and had forgotten about them.
Not a problem, it was a good excuse for a DIY, especially for using some glitter, which I had been missing… :)
The result is a super sweet and summer-y pair of sandals! Although the process is very easy, this one was a bit more tricky and took more time because of the studs and spikes that I had to clean one by one after. But still very much fun!
Step by Step :
- Cover the shoe with white glue (Like Tacky Glue)
- Sprinkle the glitter all over it ( I chose gold glitter but you can use other colors of course).
- Let it dry
- Take off the loose glitter by shaking them (Better to do this outside!)
- Reapply to fill possible gaps
- Make the glitter stick by applying either spray glue or an acrylic coating (I use Krylon’s Crystal Clear coating for a better finish)
- Et Voilá!
Easy and fun DIY you can do to any type of shoes, (Miu Miu style!) either on the whole shoe or just on the heel. whatever. The sky is the limit!
Show me you Glitter shoe DIY’s!
#Shoes #Diy #Glitter